Do you care deeply about the user experience, even to the most minute details? Are you a developer that also love a beautiful, functional design?
Then we're looking for you!
We're a fully funded startup on a mission to revolutionize how humans, teams, and computers work together. We're passionate problem-solvers, experienced founders and developers, looking for team players who share our commitment to our mission.
- We need someone passionate about creating a browser and mobile UI that looks and behaves close to magic.
- We are building a powerful solution that combines concepts from word processing and spreadsheets to chat, calendars and programming.
- Our success depends on our ability to transfer the power of our system to our users.
- The UI needs to as good as Super Mario at teaching users mastery, until they can perform crazy feats of productivity to the delight of themselves and their surroundings.
Responsibilities & Required Skills
- Solid React & React Native experience - but also able to explain how Svelte is different
- Mobile application UI development
- Reactive UI technologies
- Deep understanding of performance factors in browser and mobile apps.
- UI wizard, knowing when to stick with conventions and when to break the rules
- Able to balance speed and quality when prototyping, but be uncompromising focused on quality for production systems.
- Proficient with all tools involved in UI development, able to set up efficient structures for others to work within.
- UI testing
- Component based development
- UI plugin architectures for independent development threads
- Visual Design - to the point where designers feel you are one of them.
- UX experience - leaning towards game design and optimising for user joy
- Visualisation - of information, processes
- Programming - languages, concepts, tools
- You're open and honest with others and with yourself
- You're curious
- You're a life-long learner
- You get a thrill when you can dig in deep, but you impatiently get things done
- You care about understanding the challenges humans and teams face in everyday work
- You love building stuff