Noyo is building the digital infrastructure to bring health insurance into the modern era. With Noyo, benefits software companies can quickly and securely trade data with health insurance plans without building an in-house system from scratch.
Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we develop modern infrastructure to support a new generation of consumer health insurance experiences. Our powerful API platform enables faster, more accurate data exchange between for all types of health insurance experiences.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup that has raised more than $16M from the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of healthcare.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
As the Vice President of Product, you will be responsible for building a team and infrastructure to deliver the best connections gateway for modern benefits. You will understand our customers and the market to create a product strategy that enables benefits administration to be as simple as clicking a button. You will lead and motivate a team of product managers and product designers to convert that strategy into product execution. In this role you will report to the co-founder, Chief Operating Officer.
The VP of Product is highly customer focused and excels at creating alignment and making difficult tradeoff decisions. You take a data-driven approach to provide product recommendations. You are ready to transform the benefits industry for the digital age, and you can set a vision to challenge the industry’s status quo. You can empower your team to work effectively and ship products that customers love.
What You'll Do
- Drive the vision and execution for the Noyo platform, which includes APIs, payments products, and surrounding products for the benefits and insurance industry.
- Develop, align, and communicate the product roadmap each quarter.
- Create product scorecards and enhance product development processes.
- Coach and empower direct reports to deliver their products.
- Set high standards for the team and create systems of accountability.
- Recruit world class talent.
- Represent Product at the executive level.
What We Are Looking For
- Great candidates will have strong design and UX instincts and deep experience building API and infrastructure products
- 10+ years in product management
- 3+ years leading and managing product teams with a player-coach leadership mentality
- A strong history of collaboration and alignment with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and People Operations
- Expert knowledge of evaluating tradeoffs and maximizing team capacity and potential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in benefits, HR-tech, and/or fintech
What You'll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative technology that positively impacts everyday people
- You will be challenged technically and work with a team that prioritizes career growth
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission - use technology to make the insurance industry better for everyone