Clearco is a company built by founders for founders, and we’re laser-focused on our mission to help entrepreneurs succeed. And in order to do so, we need to build a world class partner ecosystem. The Product Manager - Capital Partnerships will own a crucial product which is set to be a pillar of Clearco’s product offering to partners. They will define and execute the product strategy, understand partner needs, create partner-centric roadmaps, influence product development, contribute to marketing materials, and coordinate with the Partnerships team on business opportunities. Another integral part of their job will be creating and maintaining meaningful relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. This ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed while working on solving the most complex and interesting challenges within the Fintech industry. They will champion products to help drive value to Clearco’s extensive partner ecosystem.
Please be advised someone from the recruitment team will be in touch shortly after the application deadline.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Develop and champion your vision and roadmap with leadership, internal teams, and external stakeholders including customers and partners
- Drive product management activities including roadmap and strategy planning, roll-out, and promoting product adoption across Clearco
- Identify partner problems and turning those insights into products to delight our partners
- Collaborate on technical problems with the Data and Engineering team to understand the implications of certain decisions and trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth, and timelines
- Partner with business and external stakeholders to assess new market entry opportunities
- Distill very technical concepts to business users and vice versa
- Prioritize and plan features based on company and stakeholder priorities and business values
- Stay up-to-date with current with industry and market trends
You will thrive if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in product management roles at high-tech and/or SaaS software companies
- Knowledge about software development in order to successfully facilitate technical discussion for the product
- Experience with deploying data systems and/or products into production for real-world use
- Strong communication skills - you can communicate and present complex concepts to stakeholders in a digestible way
- Stellar interpersonal skills - you are comfortable speaking to a variety of stakeholders, internally and externally
- The ability to make trade-offs when designing a product or feature
- The ability to work cross functionally with other internal teams to resolve roadblocks and present feasible solutions
- Exceptional time management skills - you are able to effectively prioritize resources, work, and negotiate product or project needs
- Knowledge about fintech trends and regulations
- A passion for helping founders win - you enjoy listening to customers empathetically, from small businesses through to enterprises
Clearco is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Clearco, we’re committed to developing and upholding an inclusive, transparent, and comfortable environment for all. We create a space where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard and acknowledged. We embrace differences, and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.
Clearco is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.