Have you ever wondered how the Daily Show and Colbert create those amazing clip reels? They use SnapStream's news and media moments product! 😎
SnapStream is building a new product using the power of customer moments to improve customer experience. We are in search of an experienced product manager to join our small, fast-moving team within SnapStream led by our CEO and founder.
The ideal candidate is someone with solid product management experience, an entrepreneurial and flexible mindset and an obsession with creating great software.
(If you have any questions about the position, you can email Rakesh who is leading this new product: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Work closely with engineering team in an Agile environment including writing and grooming stories
- Organize roadmap discussions with stakeholders to establish product priorities
- Conduct market research to better understand the customer experience space and how our product solution fits into it
- Meet with customers and get to the “why” behind their pain points
- Stay on top of other competitors who are also building and delivering solutions related to capturing meetings
- Scope and prioritize activities that drive the product from MVP to product-market fit and launch
- 3-5 years software product management experience
- Proven ability to communicate a product strategy, positioning and roadmap across a team
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Background in building products in the customer experience market a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively across different teams including engineering, marketing and support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At SnapStream, our mission is to help organizations harness the power of moments to change how people communicate and form deeper connections. Moments of audio and video hold the power to drive reach and impact, but extracting these moments is too hard. SnapStream has 200+ customers including the Daily Show, Colbert, Samantha Bee, the White House, Buzzfeed and Vox.
SnapStream Core Values
Our core values serve as our operating system at SnapStream. It shapes how we work, who we hire and why we win. The SnapStream Way is to:
- 🔎Be curious: cultivate a culture of learning & continuous improvement
- 👟Walk in the customer’s shoes: spend time deeply understanding our customers so you can see the world through their eyes
- 🧪Experiment without fear: experiment boldly and be unafraid to change your thinking along the way
- 🤩Be an owner: have a sense of personal responsibility, sweat the details, and think long term
- 👯♂️Enjoy the journey... together: work as one team by respecting, inspiring, and uplifting other
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with equity participation. If you are a builder and resonate with our core values, then you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
We believe in taking care of all SnapStreamers by offering a broad suite of benefits and opportunities for growth.
- Learn from some of the brightest minds and be part of a talented, focused team.
- Grow your experience and build a resume that will propel you forward.
- Be an owner and help build something meaningful. Every person at every level here at SnapStream has ownership in the company - we offer ALL full-time employees an equity stake in the company.
- Count on great insurance health insurance plans paid 100% by us for employees, FSA or HSA, vision and dental, life insurance and disability insurance., FSA or HSA, vision and dental, life insurance and disability insurance.
- Stay balanced with paid vacation and paid parental leave.
- Plan for retirement with 401k plan with company matching.
- Get & stay fit with gym memberships and fitness challenges that promote health and build team camaraderie.
- Enjoy freedom and collaboration - work with high-performing, collaborative coworkers in an intentional remote-first work environment powered by all the tools & technologies you need to be successful.
SnapStream is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.