City Growth Associate @ Pikup
Who We Are 🚚
Pikup is the milkman, but for your favorite stores. We believe that in five years, merchants will stop relying on third-party delivery services, opting in to do it themselves. Pikup connects merchants directly with local neighborhoods for weekly community drops (group deliveries). We enable group buying and delivery, social savings, and provide the platform for merchants to collect, route, and deliver group orders.
Pikup drives profitable, incremental, and dependable revenue to merchants by aggregating demand every week within our neighborhoods. We are building a better way for communities across the country to get what they need, directly from the merchants they love, every week.
Pikup is one of the first and fastest-growing social delivery platforms in the United States. We’re backed by Techstars, Target, Starting Line, Unusual Ventures, and early employees and founders from Nextdoor and Instacart. We are growing 4x YoY with plans to expand to dozens of markets within the next 12 months. Our team of 15 is spread across offices in Minneapolis, MN, and New Dehli, India.
About The Role ⚡
As a City Growth Associate, you serve as the front line of growth for our cities. Driving downloads to onboarding merchants, you will be working closely with our team to execute everything from hands-on fieldwork to high-level strategy.
You will have an active role in shaping our flagship city’s marketing, outreach, and partnerships strategy and developing a playbook to launch other cities with the founding team over the next several months.
You Will 🔨
- Build and execute campaigns and activations that effectively grow new Pikup users within the city, retain existing users, and drive orders and loyalty.
- Enable the growth of Pikup across new geographies by understanding customer preferences with retailers.
- Relentlessly prioritize the growth of Pikup through ensuring stakeholder success across our customers, partners, employees, and contractors.
- Establish a deep understanding of Pikup's business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context.
- Establish content, processes, and reporting to help accelerate new growth efforts.
- Be responsible for monitoring daily customer experience and operational metrics, as well as maintaining top-line revenue growth.
- Identify, contact, establish, negotiate and own relationships with key retailers and their decision-makers.
You Should 📝
- Have a strong ability to lead data-driven decision-making.
- Be passionate about building a company and very comfortable managing ambiguity.
- Be comfortable with traveling for this job and are in Minneapolis or open to temporary relocation.
- Have 2+ years of previous related experience (preferred); startup experience preferred.
You Are 🤝
- Comfortable creating your job: this position has clear priorities, and we value your leadership to identify and own what you think is necessary to drive results.
- Someone who believes in moving fast, making some mistakes along the way, then learning from them quickly and moving forward.
- Open: we believe in radical candor and value everyone’s respectful point of view.
- Customer Obsessed: we believe in ensuring our users and partners always extract the maximum value from every interaction they have with our team, platform, and business.
Send Bharat an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call at 612.308.4941