Popcorn is seeking multiple interns for college or course credit to join our rapidly growing technology app. This internship will deal with multiple aspects of business including marketing, sales, and outreach. This position will provide great hands-on experience to further their career through hands-on business experiences and invaluable insights on what it is like to work in a mission-driven, high-growth tech startup.
Popcorn is a bite-size video messaging app to chat w/o meeting face to face.
With top-tiered investors like General Catalyst and Dream Machine and a founding team of successful serial entrepreneurs- this is an opportunity unlike any other college internship that will allow you to build the future of work with an amazing team.
As such, we are excited to bring on new talent that truly is as ambitious & relentless about our mission, vision, and team as we are. We at Popcorn are most passionate about our people- and we are committed to your growth and success as part of our team : )
Please kindly follow this link onpopcorn.com to learn more about Popcorn to see if we would be a good fit for you - and read below to see if you would be a good fit for us!
- Marketing – Increasing brand awareness on campus/ groups you are part of, reaching out to new organizations and platforms to expand the Popcorn reach, assisting in developing/ executing marketing strategies, analyzing trends to improve marketing capacities.
- Sales – Sales tactics including but not limited to: Cold calls, sales meetings and pitches, managing a sales funnel, learning and understanding how to sell a business service.
- Outreach – Finding the best opportunities to increase exposure to Popcorn, identifying partnerships and potential events for Popcorn to get involved with, help manage new or existing clients on Popcorn.
General record-keeping and organization
- If you wish to be involved in other facets of the company we are willing to make arrangements.
- You have content marketing experience. You can draft and outline a blog post, create a web copy, email copy, and presentations for sales.
- You understand the elements of what it takes to be an effective sales / business person, from pitching to being personable with new clients.
- You are genuinely interested in this position because you believe in the mission, vision, and team. You understand that no day at a startup (even if part-time!) is ever the same, and you are excited to grow and learn with us, and go on this journey with us!
- You have a growth mindset.
- You bring your energy and enthusiasm to the job. As you will be working with a team and serving as a part of the Popcorn team, you have the confidence to speak about why you joined this internship opportunity compared to the many others out there.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship