We're looking for a passionate and focused design student who is ready to solve challenging problems in a collaborative environment. Your work will support the evolution of our collaboration platform to meet and exceed world class standards. Lark Suite is on a mission to deliver innovative and intuitive tools for workplace collaboration and creation. Our Lark Innovation Team is focused on going beyond standard workplace tools and creating new and innovative experiences to build a more seamless, delightful future of work.
What You'll Do
- Understand and help to implement design strategy and guidelines based on an understanding of user needs, business goals and technical limitations.
- Conception: Work at the early concept phase by participating in ideation sessions, storyboarding, brainstorming, creating user scenarios, and sketching early-stage mockups.
- Interaction design: Produce information architecture diagrams, wireframes, interaction flows, low-fi prototypes and other artifacts required to develop and evolve user experience designs.
- Visual design: Implement design language (including grid, typography, color and other design-language patterns) for the products and deliver pixel-perfect visual assets (icons, logos, layout redlines, screen mockups, hi-fi prototypes) to development counterparts on time and with quality, in accordance with agile methodology.
- Communication and collaboration. Collaborate from start to finish with stakeholders in product, engineering, and operations in cross-functional projects. Present your team and design work to peers and external partners.
Who We're Looking For
- Pursuing a degree in design or design related field （e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, HCI, CS, or a related field）
- Minimum of three semesters of school to complete.
- Portfolio showcasing interaction and visual design for web, desktop or mobile platforms, with a problem-solving orientation.
- Great communication skill – ability to articulate the thinking behind the design process and the solution.
- Self-motivated and team player - know what you don't know and ask for help when needed.
- Familiarity with Figma, and Prototyping tools.