K50 Ventures is the first check for world-class founders on a mission to make life better for the 99% (read our 2021 manifesto here). In the last five years, we have made over 160+ investments across the US and Emerging Markets across our key focus areas: Health, Education, Finance, Housing and Work
We’re looking for a Content Associate to work side by side with our Head of Platform to help us scale our marketing and social media initiatives to highlight founder and portfolio success stories, research and share the global problems we’re aiming to solve, and work with our team to write theses.
Application Link: https://airtable.com/shrrDSohcyiWpsZKM
K50 Ventures is looking for a Content Associate to work directly with our Head of Platform to develop and execute our marketing and social media initiatives for the firm. This is a unique opportunity to be on the ground floor of a fast growing, global VC firm, where your voice will be heard and you’ll have a direct impact on the trajectory of the fund. We’re looking for a team player who thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys working on multiple projects at once, and is a people person who loves showing up to work every day in service of others.
- Manage and execute K50’s communication and marketing strategy across all channels.
- Create and execute content calendar and social media strategy while maintaining a consistent brand across our website and social channels.
- Develop a new content series to highlight the impact of our portfolio companies.
- Assist with firm-wide marketing initiatives, such as events, branding, and audience development
- Manage, track, and promote all portfolio press.
- Produce and promote well-researched content focused on elevating our portfolio founders and sharing our team’s perspectives on various industries (ex. education, finance, healthcare).
Who you are
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written) with strong interpersonal skills.
- You have experience building a brand and audience on LinkedIn, Twitter and Medium and have managed social media accounts. You love to get creative.
- A jack of all trades. You’re comfortable balancing multiple projects and enjoy working on something new each day.
- Organized and detail-oriented; you’re able to simultaneously keep track of multiple projects, deadlines and projects.
- An enthusiastic, positive self starter who enjoys getting scrappy and creative to get the job done.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and are comfortable taking on new tasks with little direction, adapting and responding positively to feedback.
- A natural community builder and networker. You love meeting new people, building relationships and making connections.
- You’re excited to have a front seat to the world of entrepreneurship, venture, and investing, and are especially excited about working with mission driven companies. Bonus if you have experience working at a startup or VC.
We welcome diverse backgrounds and experiences, so even if you believe you don’t check every box, we still want to hear from you!
This is a part-time, paid internship. Compensation commensurate with experience