We’re looking for a strategic, team-oriented Finance and Strategy Analyst to join our fast-growing team in Dumbo, Brooklyn. You’ll help identify and create new revenue-generating opportunities, partner with teams to generate cost savings and develop insights that help improve and transform the business. As part of a small team in our quickly growing company, you’ll be given opportunities to learn and share solutions across the organization.
Our Finance and Strategy Analyst will participate in many special projects that support the continued growth and evolution of Brooklinen. If you’re eager to join the finance team of an e-commerce brand, we encourage you to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Help support Brooklinen’s overall goals, as the finance function partners across the organization
- Support the development of the annual operating budget and long-term strategic growth plans
- Provide insights to investors and other financial partners and help to maintain those relationships
- Help teams across the organization to understand revenue and cost drivers, create budgets, and help execute on cross-functional work
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to support special projects
- Help develop our business intelligence platform to improve company-wide decision-making
We're looking for someone with:
- 1+ years of experience in strategy consulting or investment banking
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office
- Experience with and passion for consumer e-commerce and retail business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Love for problem-solving and willingness to go the extra mile to uncover new insights and understanding
- Team-oriented mindset
- Programming skills (SQL) are a strong plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.