About the job
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.We Are Proud Of The Competitive Products And Company Culture We Continue To Build And Have Been Recognized As
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work.
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About The Role
We are looking for a creative and data-driven Talent Brand intern to inspire and attract the world’s greatest minds to join Robinhood. The ideal candidate is a natural born storyteller with a passion for crafting memorable and delightful candidate experiences at every stage of the process—beginning with our talent brand strategy. You have the opportunity to grow and work on a wide range of initiatives—some of which aren’t yet well-defined.What You’ll Do Day-to-day
Some Things We Consider Critical For This Role
- Help develop new ideas to help create stellar, memorable moments that inspire the next generation of Robinhood employees
- Update third party channels, such as: Glassdoor, The Muse, and Linkedin
- Capture data analytics around the effectiveness of employer brand campaigns
- Support social media efforts by co-creating and posting content on a regular cadence
- Collaborate cross-functionally with several teams including Recruiting, Marketing, Diversity & Inclusion, HR, Corporate Communications, Design, Engineering, Legal, People Operations, and more.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).