About the job
Commitment to Safety
Nothing is more important to us than safeguarding the health of our customers, employees, their families, and the community at large. Effective October 8, 2021, all US employees as well as all newly hired US employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination (and provide proof) unless granted an approved exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
At Prose, we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-most”. We create custom hair care that’s inclusive to all hair types, needs, and preferences. Each of our hair care products is customized to a person’s hair needs based on the results from an online consultation. The individual data is processed through a proprietary algorithm and made-to-order in the Prose lab using natural active ingredients. Marrying emerging technologies with the best in beauty, Prose is truly creating something special.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and an energetic team that works together to deliver creative solutions that are transforming the way people think about and shop for hair care. We’re looking for talented problem solvers who lead with passion and who face any task with a positive mindset.
We are looking for an Analytics Intern to join our Growth Marketing team in NYC and contribute to our reporting and analytics efforts. You will report directly to the Growth Analytics Manager and work cross-functionally with other teams in the organization (Social Media, Product and Finance.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide daily performance analyses to optimize our marketing investments on Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Build reports on Google Analytics and Google Spreadsheets
- Update our last-click attribution model on Google Analytics
- Maintain and enrich business dashboards on Google Data Studio
- Conduct in-depth data analyses with Excel and SQL
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Marketing/Business or similar
- Excel proficiency (pivot tables, vlookup and sumif) SQL is a plus
- Knowledge or interest for growth marketing concepts and performance indicators (cost per acquisition, conversion rate, lifetime value)
- A fast learner, excited to learn about data analytics in a growing brand who is disrupting an entire industry
Work Setting: Virtual or In-person
Start Date: October 2021 - February 2022
Understand & Embody Our Prose Values
- We know the best ideas come from open minds and willingness to listen. While our products cater to the individual, an invitation into our process is always open to our community.
- We value our differences and diverse backgrounds by communicating openly, managing with transparency and striving to understand one another’s perspective. It’s a key ingredient to our innovation.
- Our strength as a group will outlast our efforts as individual contributors. With offices across countries (and across boroughs) staying inventive and agile deepens our clear vision and consistent communication.
- We stay in a spirit of entrepreneurial collaboration: We do not have consensus at all times, but we trust one another to work toward our common goals. Our success is an expression and result of our progressive and gratifying teamwork.
- We value ownership and coaching that encourages employees to think constructively and creatively about the business. We view employees as leaders and individuals who are accountable, resourceful and responsible. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to lead.
- We recognize that in order to continue thinking one step ahead, we will need to try new things. We strive to provide an open environment that accepts this truth making space for new ideas to emerge.
- We assume good intentions in every interaction keeping ourselves accountable for the climate we create. We seek to understand our co-workers through this lens of conscious bienveillance, authenticity and fellowship.
- We operate with the intention of preserving resources, creating an environment we can all live in--for our business and the world. Sustainable care is essential to our ethos as an organization. We take a mindful approach to how we think about our people (employees) and our planet.