Product Manager @ Pikup
Who We Are 🚚
Pikup is the milkman, but for your favorite stores. We believe that in five years, merchants will stop relying on third-party delivery services, opting in to do it themselves. Pikup connects merchants directly with local neighborhoods for weekly community drops (group deliveries). We enable group buying and delivery, social savings, and provide the platform for merchants to collect, route, and deliver group orders.
Pikup drives profitable, incremental, and dependable revenue to merchants by aggregating demand every week within our neighborhoods. We are building a better way for communities across the country to get what they need, directly from the merchants they love, every week.
Pikup is one of the first and fastest-growing social delivery platforms in the United States. We’re backed by Techstars, Target, Starting Line, Unusual Ventures, and early employees and founders from Nextdoor and Instacart. We are growing 4x YoY with plans to expand to dozens of markets within the next 12 months. Our team of 15 is spread across offices in Minneapolis, MN, and New Delhi, India.
About The Role ⚡
As one of our first product hires, you will work closely with our Head of Product and founding team to decide, design, evaluate and prioritize features and improvements across our cross-platform consumer, admin, and merchant experiences.
You will regularly help plan and deliver sprints with our engineering team and work with stakeholders to shape our six to nine-month product roadmap.
You Will 🔨
- Partner closely with engineering to plan and organize high-velocity sprints.
- Conduct customer research and collaborate on UI wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Assist in the ideation, development, and launch of new features.
- Collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders to define and execute the roadmap.
- Help drive impact on important business KPIs using various prioritization techniques to identify and groom features that are high impact.
- Be a passionate advocate for the customer to meet and exceed their needs.
- Leverage your understanding of the business and the customer to identify urgent and/or important work.
- Ensure items in the backlog meet the Definition of Ready and see the work all the way through to the Definition of Done.
You Should 📝
- Have 1-3 years previous related experience; startup experience preferred
- Have a strong ability to lead data-driven decision-making
- Be passionate about building a company and are very comfortable managing ambiguity
- Be based in Minneapolis or open to relocation/hybrid work.
- Have experience working with product and design teams.
- Have strong analytic skills, including knowledge of quantitative and/or qualitative research methods.
You Are 🤝
- Highly motivated and self-managing with a passion for discovering/solving user problems.
- Able to ruthlessly prioritize and get things done
- Comfortable creating your job: this position has clear priorities, and we value your leadership to identify and own what you think is necessary to drive results.
- Someone who believes in moving fast, making some mistakes along the way, then learning from them quickly and moving forward.
- Open: we believe in radical candor and value everyone’s respectful point of view.
- Customer Obsessed: we believe in ensuring our users and partners always extract the maximum value from every interaction they have with our team, platform, and business.
Send Bharat an email at email@example.com or text/call at 612.308.4941