Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care. Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma. We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion raised. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT. It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
A day in the life of a SEO Growth Product Intern
- Conduct research and implement strategy for optimized content
- Launch and take part in team-wide initiatives that improve team processes and helps the overall goals of the CS department
- Proactively monitor, report, and evangelize customer usage of Conductor Searchlight
- Work closely and partner with a variety of internal and external teams, including digital product, marketing, project management, UX/UI, and content groups
- Actively share industry updates and SEO best practices with their broader team and the CS department as a whole
- Proactively investigate potential opportunities to increase customer’s organic traffic & revenue We’re excited about you if you have……
- An interest in SEO, research or technical account management experience
- Knowledge of organic search and how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, prioritize initiatives, and achieve results on time
- Strong project management skills and the ability to assess urgency and set priorities is essential
- Passionate about problem solving, relationship building and creating customer loyalty
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
Must be based in the U.S. and legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.