About this Role
As a project management intern, you will help coordinate projects for Fandom Tabletop (D&D Beyond, Cortex) and Community Platform (Wikis), which is the world’s largest platform for fans with over 300 million users per month! In this role, you will work with experienced Project and Program Managers to help drive results via efficient processes, rigorous planning, and transparent communication. You will learn about the link between strategic business vision and tactical project execution, and partner with team members to help break down complex projects into bite-sized, actionable steps that efficiently drive the company toward achieving its objectives.
- Help drive complex, cross-functional projects from inception through release, supporting Project & Program Managers for alignment and coordination across numerous teams
- Learn about and help maintain project artifacts and metrics required to coordinate tasks across all SDLC stages (kickoff to delivery) and act as a point of contact to drive cross-team communication and champion best practices for assigned projects
- Assist leads with risk & roadblock identification, assessment, mitigation, and escalation
- Track, understand, and facilitate communication for timely updates/notifications
- Help develop solutions to address key operational challenges, stakeholder pain points, and sources of friction
- Contribute to a positive working environment; manage and advocate for multiple points of view in an objective, collaborative manner
- Collaborate on consistent, repeatable, and scalable planning processes, best practices, and methods of working cross-functionally
- Current University enrollment, ideally in pursuit of career in project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; concise yet transparent style adapted to audience type and business priority
- Strong diplomacy skills and high emotional intelligence to address needs of all stakeholders while building positive cross-team relationships
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated personality with a strong sense of ownership and team spirit, driving self and teams to deliver high-quality products/outcomes
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams across numerous time zones
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Familiarity with Agile development, continuous improvement methodologies, project management methodologies, KPIs, OKRs, SLAs, root cause analysis, techniques to measure impact and outcomes, and discover requirements
- Passion for pop culture (Movies, Games, TV Shows, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Training based on business needs
- Flexible working hours
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as wellness programs, swag, etc.
Fandom is the world’s largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.