At Modern Fertility, we’re helping women own their fertility and their future by making reproductive health information more accessible. We provide fertility essentials, including at-home tests and digital tools that help people with ovaries have more power over the decisions impacting their bodies and futures. Now as part of Ro, Modern Fertility is expanding to build the platform that will support women through every step of their health journeys.
At Modern Fertility, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in reproductive health. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.The Role
Modern Fertility is seeking a Strategy and Operations Intern to join our growing team to scale operations and launch products and services that improve access to healthcare for people with ovaries. You will be responsible for helping take ideas from an insight to launch. Your work will span OTC products, medical devices, Rx products, and healthcare services. This person will sit on our Operations team, report to the Director of New Product, and work cross-functionally with everyone on the Modern Fertility team – sharing their expertise to shape company strategy and build a world-class product offering. This is a 3-6 month opportunity dependent on applicant’s availability.What You'll Do
What You Bring
- Support the development of product and company-wide strategy through market and customer research, clinical evaluation, and business case development.
- Support the development and launch of new products and services.
- For example, the New Products team over the last two years has been responsible for bringing our pregnancy test, ovulation strips, and prenatal vitamin products from idea to marketDevelop and manage operational capabilities, processes, and systems to enable Modern Fertility to scale quickly.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with Modern Fertility and Ro team members across the Marketing, Content, Supply Chain, Product & Engineering, and Clinical teams to bring new products and services to market.
- You have at least 2-3 years of work experience in a strategic, analytical role in management consulting and/or high growth environments with a track record of building and managing operating processes. Healthcare experience is a bonus.
- Your communications are well structured and clear. Your comfortable leading conversations with an executive audience.
- You enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
- You are comfortable owning external relationships. You have demonstrated experience building trusted relationships with external partners, suppliers, and/or advisors.
- You understand the limitations of your own expertise and have a track record of working with experts to refine your thinking. Experience working with physicians is a bonus.
- You have an ability to implement clear and effective workflows.
- You thrive while managing multiple priorities and projects on varying timelines.
- You’re passionate about building a company with the potential to truly change the status quo in reproductive health.
Modern Fertility is an affiliate of the healthcare technology company Ro.
Ro’s mission is to build a patient-centric healthcare system. We are the only healthcare company in the country to seamlessly integrate nationwide telehealth, in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare — without the need for insurance. Our vertically-integrated primary care platform was built from the ground up to power a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience for patients.
Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than eight million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro has been named a Best Place to Work in 2021 by Fortune, Inc., and Forbes, as well as Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies.
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.