Flip is a live social shopping app that lets users watch shoppable product reviews before purchasing products from brands such as Hourglass, Cover Girl, Fur, Alegenist, Jouer, Kate Somerville, Coola, and many more! We've built a single destination that combines a shopper's entire journey from social discovery, to entertaining user reviews, all the way to completing the purchase with same-day shipping. "Flip: Beauty Shopping" on the App and Google Play Store.
What We're Looking For:
A Content Creator beauty lover who has an eye for creating TikTok style beauty content (see @kajabeauty on TikTok).
- Assist in content creation for all of Flips' social media platforms
- Work closely with our creative team to ensure social content aligns with company objectives
- Focus on growing our social media platforms -- help strategize, create, and post content across all of our social media platforms.
- Assist on day-to-day publishing and community management across all social media channels
- Stay on top of key industry trends, emerging social channels, and best practices
- Research and report on competitors and industry leaders in the social media space
- Assist in developing an ongoing social content strategy and defining presence on social
- Research the content being created on new emerging platforms
- Administrative support for the Creator team and their ongoing projects
- 2+ years experience with social media strategy and content creation is a must.
- Well organized and meticulous about details, able to juggle multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, and highly collaborative environment.
- You are a Beauty Enthusiast! You know the latest trends in skincare and beauty, are very engaged on social media and have an eye for spotting amazing content and talent to support our brands.
- Live and breathe social media with an always-on mentality; passionate user of digital technologies & knowledge of social media best practices
- A deep understanding of the ins and outs and the latest and greatest of all prime social media platforms - TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat and how to create platform-specific content for these channels.
- You have high attention to detail & quality, with the ability to develop stories and visual content around the brand and its respective products.
- A willingness to learn and create content in new platforms
- Ability to shoot content on a phone is a plus
- Experience creating videos for TikTok, Youtube channel or other relevant social media creation a plus
- Adobe Photoshop, photography and video editing skills
- Ready and willing to hustle to help the company hit milestone goals
- Be able to commute to the LA Headquarters
- Own a laptop
Pay: $15/hour. After 3 months, can turn into full-time with benefits.
This internship is an opportunity to find a full-time role in a rapidly growing company and learn from leaders in tech, retail, and high-growth startups.