Kyte is a Series A technology platform that brings magic and seamless delivery into the experience of getting a car in cities. We are building the most compelling way to get a car by committing to relentless customer centricity, technology-powered operational excellence, and capital efficiency. With our vision of giving people better access to fewer cars, we’ve raised $40M in venture funding from some of the best investors in the industry (amongst others: investors in Auto 1, Bird, Lime, DoorDash, Flexport, and Slack). Read more here and here !
At Kyte, we love what we do and we believe our diverse team of ridiculously ambitious individuals is what makes our company great. We are headquartered in the sunny, San Francisco Marina district where we enjoy Bay views, good food, and a proper sound system for those late night working sessions. We have opened our second home strategically close to Oktoberfest in Munich, just 5 min from the Central Station in Nymphenburg. Wherever office or remote location you are at, you will have more than significant ownership and impact on our company trajectory, and shape how people get around the cities they live in. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are excited to grow our supply team at Kyte and looking to bring on new team members. We’re seeking highly motivated people with strong financial and start-up backgrounds that want to disrupt the way people travel. The role is highly cross-functional, involving coordination across a number of groups within Kyte, including finance, supply, product, and data… In other words, you will sit in the “control tower” and get exposure to all parts of the business. Successful candidates will have a passion for transportation/travel, exceptional analytical skills, bias toward action, exceptional organizational and communication skills. We move quickly as a team to drive company wide decisions, thus a balance getting the details right while still moving fast is important. Finally, we want someone who wants to learn & grow: you will get as much out of this as you want and will grow in the process.
- You like to take ownership when solving problems: We believe in extreme ownership and look for people who will make decisions as if it were their own company
- Financial acumen: Many stakeholders rely on our financial data, you will help create key analysis related to fleet cost (and learn along the way)
- Own critical supplier reporting: The supply team at Kyte is responsible for building and maintaining partnerships with existing suppliers. One key in that is to create supplier specific reportings
- Relationship building: We constantly seek new fleet partnerships. We are looking for a strong communicator, who can be trusted both internally by our employees and externally by suppliers trusting us
- Problem solving: Are you the kind of person who sees a problem and asks “why”? We are first and foremost a technology company, so you we want a data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, and form and execute a strategy
- Ambition: Do you want to be a leader in an organization? You will be involved in the highest level leadership discussions and quickly become a leader - guaranteed.
- Passion for Kyte, its role improving our access to transportation, and an interest in the platform methodology.
- Desire to learn: This is a two way street, we want you to learn and grow in the role and our team is here to support you along the journey.
- Availability: You have full time availability for at least 4 month starting asap.
Attributes that we look for, and that match the team you will be joining:
- Passion: You strive to love what you do and are highly self-motivated to achieve your goals.
- Ambition: You are ridiculously ambitious and want to get the most out of your life.
- Curiosity: You’re the kind of person who wants to know how everything works. You love to learn new things every day.
- Hustle: You go above and beyond and put the pedal to the metal to get things done with your results-driven attitude.
- Data: You like to work analytically and make data-informed decisions.
- Social: You have the ability to build relationships quickly with your outgoing and confident personality.
- Creative: You are creative in finding solutions for your challenges.
- Humility: You know that you’re part of a community that’s building something awesome and are willing to seek help or guidance when necessary.
- Organization: You’re not easily overwhelmed because you have the organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
Desired (but Not Required)
- Experience in working for a startup
- Previous experience in strategy consulting
- Experience working in supply chain management or the mobility sector
- Desire to learn about the travel or mobility industry
- Opportunity to be part of an early-stage SF-based startup with massive growth and venture capital
- Ability to own major parts of an operation that will touch millions of users along with an incredible team
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance (100% Covered)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- $200 Commuter Benefit
- $50 Gym Membership
- Calm App Yearly Subscription
- Generous discounts to use on our product