About the job
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're seeking a creative and personable social media intern to help manage our social media channels. We are looking for someone specifically with experience creating, editing and posting TikTok videos. Other tasks might include responding to customer service inquiries on social, creating content, and maintaining relationships with content creators and influencers. This role will be impactful in helping aid our audience development and launch strategies for upcoming mobile products. This position is remote with flexible hours beginning October 1st. This is a paid internship with the opportunity for growth.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
- Create content to help build and grow the company’s online presence on Instagram, TIkTok, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
- Brainstorm new content ideas with leadership to increase engagement across social channels.
- Play a part in creating the company’s digital marketing strategy and identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements.
- Tracking and reporting social media metrics and analytics.
YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Have strong knowledge of memes and pop culture, and an ability to be creative in ideating and generating social media content.
- Isn’t afraid to try something new and fail along the way.
- A true eye for the little details and quality in the work you produce.
- Current college student or recent grad studying Marketing or Communications preferred but not required.
- Experience creating content across social media channels with examples to show.
- Legally authorized to work in the USA.