Opportunity: Community Manager
Popcorn represents a new paradigm for decentralized finance, where yield generating products simultaneously contribute to social impact.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our marketing team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR and promotional events.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Roles and responsibilities
- Moderate Discord, Telegram, Facebook & Twitter.
- Create and uphold standards for communication
- Respond to all questions regarding Popcorn (future plans, current plans, how it works, etc), while keeping confidential certain things.
- Ensure everyone feels safe, respected and “at home” in our communication channels.
- Cultivate discussion on Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Medium, YouTube.
- Use tools like Hootsuite to cross-post and schedule postings.
- Post interesting and relevant articles to keep the conversation flowing in channels (when appropriate).
- Establish a Twitter posting strategy.
- Build a follower base on Twitter/Facebook.
- Tweet & retweet frequently on Twitter and engage with the community.
- Follow industry leaders and figures (crypto, social & environmental impact).
- Seek ways to grow and cultivate high quality and engaged community.
- Identify partnerships, resources and avenues for building community.
- Maintain Notion/Gitbook with FAQ & relevant pages.
- Lead & execute Adhoc projects including research and data entry tasks
- Collaborate with marketing/PR team to execute on marketing projects
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field