WE ARE A.....
Fast growing embedded talent consultancy with awesome partners across Europe and the States. We're a fully remote, diverse and distributed international team of talent enthusiasts. Some of the core values that we nurture in our team members are; curiosity, self-reflection, collaboration and being your authentic self at work
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….🔍
An exceptionally driven Talent Acquisition Manager. You’ll be embedded as a senior talent person at leading scaleups and enterprise clients, as part of a squad of talent experts, supported by our world-class delivery team.
WHY YOU SHOULD GIVE A DAMN....💡
You'll be getting stuck into talent strategy and defining process. We get in, solve a challenge and drive growth. You'll build a portfolio of awesome case studies, giving you access to some of the world's leading scaling businesses, with the ability to affect real change.
YOU'LL NEED TO……. 🎯
- Have the right balance of AM & PM skills with an added layer of strategic nous.
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle to ensure high quality pipeline and timely delivery of hires.
- Create a world class candidate experience
- Build out teams in a variety of business units
- Be super proactive and comfortable in a hyper-growth environment.
WHAT YOU'VE GOT IN THE LOCKER...⚒
- Track record of success ideally in internal or embedded talent acquisition - we want you to hit the ground running.
(N.B. If you're from an agency and want a change, don't be shy, we have development pathways in place to bring you up to speed)
- An evangelist who can clearly communicate culture and market propositions.
- You are rigorous in your approach with strict attention to detail
- An 'all hands on deck'/ start-up mindset
- Ideally you’ll have overseen a team of sourcers and you’ll be able to get the best out of them.
- You can educate hiring managers on best practice, show under the hood and bring them along on the journey with you.
- Experience scaling teams in-house with a meaningful emphasis on diversity and inclusion
- Data-driven approach to hiring. You know how to look at metrics, translate them into actionable insights and plan ahead
- Fully Remote, work from anywhere
- Flexible working practices.
- 25 days holiday