DotLab is a personalized medicine company focused on women’s health and is starting with the development of a cutting-edge molecular diagnostic test for endometriosis. Ten percent of women of child-bearing age suffer from this debilitating disease, which takes an average of a decade to diagnose. We’re looking to change that.
DotLab is hiring a team member to boost productivity by coordinating forward-looking activities, engaging cross-functional leaders on key strategic topics, and generating decision-support information and tools. In addition, this role will work closely with the leadership team on deliverables for operational, business analytics, and planning purposes. This role requires someone who is a team player, detail-oriented, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Special Projects: Support executive priorities and activities related to Finance, HR, Compliance, and Strategy
- Internal Communications: Work with the leadership team to plan and execute internal communications, all-hands meetings, etc.
- External Communications: Revise and maintain corporate presentations as needed. Work with the leadership team to coordinate cross-functional initiatives and slide deck content development; may include Team, Investor, and/or Board Member Relations.
- Modeling: Lead the development of key internal models to govern decisions around volume, pricing, international go-to-market, etc.
- Workflow management: Identify opportunities for efficiencies in financial workflows across various software systems, e.g., accounts payable
- Administrative: Maintain corporate expense policies and facilitate training sessions for new hires. Lead month close duties including journal entries and reconciliation.
- Curiosity to learn about all aspects of running a company
- Ability to coordinate with and collaborate on a multidisciplinary team
- Significant PowerPoint and Excel modeling experience
- Ability to “storytell” and translate data into compelling slides
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Role can be remote, but living in commutable distance to our clinical laboratory in Branford, CT is required for occasional company meetings/gatherings
- Preferred: 2-4 years of top-tier management consulting or investment banking experience
- Preferred: Startup experience or other industry experience preferred