Who we are
We are building a menstrual health platform that offers clean and body-positive products and integrated services
Our mission is to help women to feel great every day of the month
We are early stage but very ambitious backed by top angels, advisors and institutions like Station F, WeAreJane, P&G and many more
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about health and want to have an impact that will last for generations You talk e-commerce ‘shop’ and follow the Nik Sharma’s and Jamie Schmidt’s of this world You love learning and sharing to help others grow You are nimble and humble but not afraid to say it like it is You turn complexity into simplicity You trust the data and the process
You’ll be our first e-commerce hire and lead the way to create the best possible experience that delights our community, customers, and partners You love building, testing and validating campaigns and digital growth routes
Since you are an early joiner of the company, you have a lot of impact and will be responsible for hiring and building our future digital team
What we do
In March 2020, we started by providing peer to peer education about the cycle Then we created a community because women needed a safe space to share their stories and get support Next we launched our e-commerce activities because women deserve better products
To improve the lives of women we
- create easy-to-understand educational content
- build community
- provide support by experts
- develop a range of clean and body-positive supplements formulated specifically to support menstrual health
- You manage the Shopify platform and are responsible for optimising acquisition, retention and engagement marketing practises
- You’re analytical and love working with data to validate your assumptions
- You create and implement an e-commerce strategy focussing on Content & SEO as growth lane in the first phase.
- You leverage data to identify, launch and test new customer marketing initiatives that will help drive customer KPIs including upsell, reactivation, LTV, cancellation, engagement, etc.
- You own the end to end digital product roadmap and understand what to build when
- You lead the conversations with our remote tech team and manage the e-commerce agencies and freelancers
- You work closely with the community manager and co-founders
- You will build and hire the entire e-commerce team
- You will lead the digital companion and innovation strategy
To summarize, you own the whole e-commerce and digital stack, create campaigns that convert and help to build an amazing team!
- 5+ years of experience in e-commerce management, marketing for an eCommerce based CPG or Health/Wellness company
- Experience in business, operations and/or product management
- Must have at least two years of experience as an e-commerce manager in a similar role
- Experience with Shopify and subscription businesses is non-negotiable
- Experienced with Analytics, SEO, SEA, Ads, the whole shebang
- Experienced managing a remote software development team
- Basic coding skills and understanding of liquid a plus
Useful competencies include:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Compelling storytelling through analytics and visualization
- Fully remote WFH office setup and co-working access wherever you are
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Team off sites in next level destinations
- Wellbeing package with gym, meditation and healthy food allowance
- Period leave, unlimited holidays and much more
What to expect next?
We’ll do our best to respond to all applications within a week.
- Intro Call – If it’s a match, we’ll invite you to chat on a 30-minute call to learn more about the company and so we can learn more about you!
- Assessment – Next, you will get an assignment to help us understand how you think, work and communicate
- Second Call – Then you’ll chat with Jan & Morgane (the founders) on a 1-hour video call, diving into the details of the role
- Meet The Extended Team – We’ll set up time for you to chat with one of our advisors and investors on a quick 30-minute call to dive into e-commerce strategy and your ambitions
- References – We’ll reach out to people who you’ve worked with and hear what it’s like working alongside you