CloudTrucks provides a "business in a box" solution for truck drivers. We take on the back office business operations and tasks involved in running a trucking business. The Console team is responsible for our internal facing web application. that allows us to manage these operations and tasks. The tooling and products surfaced there, allow our Operations, Customer Success, Finance, Engineering and Safety teams to effectively manage a customer's business as well as the overall health of the entire platform. As an operationally intensive company operating in the logistics industry, our internal tools and automation are critical to keeping our entire business running, enabling us to scale and allowing us to serve our customers.
We are looking for our first product manager to partner with the engineers, designers and business operations teams to enable us to ship better products that solve the problems of our customers.
This is a crucial role that reports directly to the CEO.
- Own and lead the strategy and roadmap across CloudTruck's internal tools products, working closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineering, Operations, Sales, Safety and Finance
- Build a deep understanding of what all of our internal teams need to be more effective and successful at their various roles
- Partner with the design and engineering teams to enable them to build the best solutions for customers
- Work closely with the business operations and operations teams to identify processes that are ripe for automation and define clear requirements for process automation
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team as well as new products and features and be held accountable to achieving them
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of product management experience at a fast paced environment
- Strong track record of building and shipping successful products at operationally intensive companies with complex business workflows
- Excellent communication skills across multiple stakeholders
- Systems thinking approach to problem solving
- Prior experience as a startup founder is a plus
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
A bit about our team. Our CEO recently led Scotty Labs, an autonomous trucking startup, to an acquisition by DoorDash. We have a talented team of alumni from Microsoft, Uber, Opendoor, and Intercom, with a great fit for the problem space we are tackling.
We are looking for diversely exceptional people to join us on our journey as we massively scale into an industry defining business.