Gtmhub is in the midst of a category creation event. We are in a position to define how companies create, deploy, execute, and adapt their strategy. As such, it's an opportunity to explore and create radically new ways for how companies execute – from how they gather business intelligence, to how they develop strategy, all the way through executing projects.
Our market presence began by first gaining traction with an OKR offering – landing customers such as Adobe, TomTom, and CNN. In the near future, we're aiming to expand our offering to directly attack products such as Microsoft Power BI, Lookr, Tableau, Asana, Trello, and ClickUp.
Product at Gtmhub uses empowered product teams to win the market for strategy delivery and execution (i.e. OKRs). The Product team's mission is to answer one question: What must we put into the market, so we can attract and retain more customers? Every quarter, we think about what OKRs we want to advance. Then, each team is responsible for figuring out how to make progress towards that OKR.
As our first Director of Product, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with the VP of Product to define our product management culture. You will be collaborating with other director roles, to ensure the successs of our product teams.
This role reports to the VP of Product. This role is remote; except not eligible to be performed in Colorado. Preference for New York/Eastern time zone.
- Lead teams through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that create and win product categories
- Ensure our product teams are advancing their offerings in a cohesive way
- Attract, build, and manage a team of product managers and product leaders
- Develop and manage new value streams as needed
- Collaborate with research directors to get the data and insights your teams need
- Collaborate with UX directors to ensure the products you ship are usable, and valuable to customers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and ensure org is effective, healthy, and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
- Communicate status and challenges to upper management and across to stakeholders as you work cross-functionally with other teams to execute features and ensure a cohesive integration across the broader organization
- Collaborate with your teams on setting OKRs, working closely with business partners to ensure all teams working towards the same goals
- 8+ years of relevant Product experience
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager
- 3+ years of experience hiring and growing teams
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related work experience
- Experience in B2B SaaS products
- Experience building 0-1 products, platform/ecosystem products, or marketplaces
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Stock option opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% employer covered Health, Dental & Vision plans with FSA/HSA
- Access to a 401(k)/Roth 401(k)
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career