TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing a personalized digital experience that guides lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
Consumers in debt navigate a difficult situation. Their cash flow is often unpredictable, they juggle multiple debts to various creditors, and keeping track of their obligations is exhausting. As we continue to scale quickly, we see more and more consumers with multiple debts and payment arrangements on our platform and we’d like to help them be successful.
As the Senior Product Manager for TrueAccord’s core recoveries product, your job will be to identify, build, and optimize tools and experiences that help consumers successfully pay debts that we are servicing. You will handle payment flows, consumers’ experience with multiple active accounts, payment plan customizations, and other elements that promote consumers’ repayment success. Some outlined initiatives include expanding omnichannel capabilities to meet consumers where they are, and scaling core systems to support our accelerated growth.
You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Client Success, and Data Science to launch and iterate on innovative ideas to delight our customers and promote repayment rates while furthering our vision to radically change the debt collection industry.
What You'll Do:
- Be the voice of our customers to understand how to tune and improve our user experience and repayment experience to promote repayment rates
- Act as the subject matter expert and communicate TrueAccord’s product offering and product performance initiatives both internally and externally
- Communicate with customers to solicit direct feedback on product and feature development
- Work with key stakeholders to define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, and performance metrics for better consumer success
- Perform detailed analysis on existing and new features to make informed, data driven decisions, and run experiments to produce data-driven development
- Own delivery of product initiatives from end to end, collaborating with engineering, client success, and UX teams
- Prioritize feature requests, guiding the team in making intelligent and pragmatic trade-offs
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years in Product Management building mobile-first, consumer facing products at scale
- Exceptional externally and internally facing written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional prioritization skills
- Exceptional data analysis skills: you're able to derive insights on what will move the needle on performance metrics
- Strong UX skills and passion for well designed experiences that deliver measurable results
- A goal-driven and detail-oriented approach to product management
- Impeccable project management skills: ability to juggle multiple work-streams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat
- Experience with highly regulated products highly desired
- Experience with payment systems and options highly desired
- Background in ecommerce or marketing automation highly desired
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
- Everything you need to work remotely
- Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Family-friendly policies - parental leave, flexible work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.