Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VCs with Microsoft being an investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and help us revolutionize a multibillion dollar industry.
This role will require you to be the bridge between our customers and our core teams (engineering, design, sales/marketing, etc.) to continuously deliver on product initiatives as well as road map an ongoing product strategy.
We are building an end-to-end intelligent contract management platform and are expanding our product offerings to address some of our customers’ greatest needs as well as provide them with an easy to use yet highly sophisticated platform.
You will be required to balance the complexity of our architecture while maintaining our commitment to keeping the platform simple to use.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to developing product strategy, identify opportunities, define value propositions, and build cases for investment.
- Complete ownership: Drive the end to end success of the product.
- Research over opinions: Be the voice of the user within the company through research and regular interaction with users.
- Continuously improve: Help shape the product development workflow and how product managers, designers, and engineers work together.
- Define the product vision and drive the roadmap for our products
- Internalize and represent the customers' voice throughout the product lifecycle
- Collect and measure key product metrics against goals to inform success of each release and plan iterations accordingly
- Translate market trends into a compelling product direction and vision
- 5+ years of experience planning and executing enterprise SaaS products.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate complex product decisions in a manner that is clear and effective to a non-technical audience.
- Have at least 5 years of experience with highly complex product architectures
- Strong problem-solving skillsMust possess the ability to maximize user value while considering technical and business trade-offs
- Excellent sense of design, owning important user interactions with attention to detail
- You gravitate towards continuously improving whatever you lay your hands on.
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Slack
- Must possess a natural curiosity
Location: San Mateo, CA or Remote, US or Canada
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.