CIB – Equities Single Stock Derivatives Trader – Analyst
Assist in risk management a large portfolio of equity derivatives products (vanilla options, volatility swaps, equity swaps, fully funded notes) related to sector-specific U.S listed single stock securities. The primary role would be to support the broader desk in pricing, execution, risk management and general daily activities. The trader is expected to work closely with cash trading, research, AAO, technology and Derivative sales in order to improve daily processes, grow the franchise and expand the existing platform.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Financial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computational Finance, Computer Science or a related quantitative field
• General markets experience in risk management, trading, quantitative research or a similar field
• Must have knowledge of differential equations, calculus and numerical methods
• Have a basic knowledge of rates, Equity, FX and commodity markets
• Must have strong economic knowledge
• Must have strong programming skills