Location: Remote (US-based)
Does building a brand from scratch makes you tick? Are your the hacker that loves finding ways to grow by adding value? Are you always the analytical one in the room? Yup, we are definitely looking for you!
Pesto is on a mission to build a world without borders for developers. We find exceptional talent in underserved markets, train them to be at par with global peers & get them jobs in top companies across the world. This access to global opportunities puts their career into a very different trajectory (5x increase in salary on average) & changes their life.
As an early member of our team, you'll get to own the brand & our first line of defense with all customers. If you're someone who's looking to join an early team to own demand but also create an amazing impact on the way, you'll be a great fit with us.
We’re looking for a special individual who has a demonstrated ability to quickly understand the core drivers of any business, plan, lead and implement changes that improve overall efficiency. In this role - we’re looking for someone who takes personal and psychological ownership to deliver outstanding results - never settle for “good enough.” Our unicorn is someone who is a hacker, understands how brands interact at scale, has an analytical lens and 100% closet nerd.
If you’re a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll fit right in. We’re hiring A players (not rockstars, they just drink all night and sleep all day) - just the absolute best. We’ve got an incredible opportunity in front of us, a team cranking to execute, and we need someone else to help us get there. If you’re down to put in the hours and want to make a difference, this is the place for you.
We're back by Matrix Partners & angels like Ryan Hoover, Katie Stanton, Austin Rief, Packy & some others mentioned here and we’re ready to grow as fast as we can.
- Own the brand interactions
- Lead content strategy & take value first approach
- Own demand generation channels: Organic & Inorganic
- Create & manage a waitlist of customers
- Build a process from scratch to generate & manage inbound leads & qualification
Need to have
- At least 3 years of experience in growth marketing roles
- Technical ability to independently write scripts, build bots etc
- Prior experience of working at a sub 20 people team
- Understanding of content marketing
- Analytical mindset. If you love math, we love you
Nice to have
- Company building experience
- Exposure to brand building
- Understanding of recruitment industry
- Some engineering experience (self-starters are fine)
Sound right up your alley? Want to learn more? So do we! Apply down here & we’ll reach out. But don’t stop there, give us a few reasons to really get excited about you - share your thoughts with me at email@example.com on:
What excites you most about Pesto?
What’s the most interesting job that’s not on your resume? Why?
What’s the last book you read? Thoughts? Would you recommend it?
Not looking for a novel here - just hoping to add some color to an otherwise typically boring resume/LinkedIn profile. We want to get to know you!