At Turquoise, we're making healthcare pricing simpler, more transparent and lower cost for everyone. Have you or a family member ever gotten an MRI, or a lab, or even a straightforward surgery without knowing the cost in advance? That's bonkers, right? We're going to fix that.
We’ve already launched our consumer-facing website that allows anyone to search and compare hospital insurance rates - something never before possible. Now, we're rolling out a suite of new products for providers, payers and patients to clean up the healthcare transaction. We want to change how the industry works from the inside out.
We're a seed-stage startup backed by top VCs. More importantly, we're a multi-talented group of folks (moonlighting as authors, bass players, improv instructors, chefs, linguists and trivia buffs) with a big passion for improving healthcare. We're eager to find ambitious and well-rounded teammates to join us on this mission.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to lead our outbound marketing activities and help curate our GTM strategy. You will obsess over our customers (payers, providers, TPAs, self-funded employer groups, etc.) and will need to determine the best way to reach them and engage them with our products. For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like value messaging, email campaigns, and pricing strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement marketing plans that drive quality leads and sales.
- Strategic GTM Development: Work cross-functionally to develop a comprehensive GTM strategy and drive launches for our products.
- Campaign Management & Execution: Manage end-to-end planning and execution of marketing campaigns. Analyze campaign performance and recommend next steps and/or test iterations to improve performance based on those results.
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Define and formalize our product’s value proposition, gain internal alignment with key stakeholders, and then work to bring that messaging to life! Continue to test and optimize messaging with customers.
- Voice of the Customer: Be the expert on our customer landscape (payers, providers, TPAs, self-funded employer groups, etc.). Understand who they are, what they need, what competitive solutions they have available to them and how we fit in, and how to effectively communicate our value proposition directly to them. Work to incorporate their needs and feedback into the product’s lifecycle.
- Testing & Optimization: Develop hypotheses on how to improve product positioning, messaging, and pricing. Create testing roadmaps, experiment designs, and related marketing assets to test and optimize those hypotheses.
- Experience in Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, or similar role
- Experience in healthcare (revenue cycle, payer-side, provider-side, etc)
- Experience in implementing growth/product marketing strategies, goals and deliverables
- Analytical thinker, data-focused mentality, and strong business judgment
- Strong storyteller - ability to create value by weaving narratives that will resonate with customers
- Team player with zero ego and great communication skills
- High-level creative thinking and ability to produce original ideas
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience/knowledge. We are happy to work with strong candidates with non-traditional educational backgrounds.
- Experience in B2B healthcare SaaS
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Background in design and copywriting
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Time Off
- 401K + Matching
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
- Monthly Wellness Benefit
- Annual Learning & Development Benefit
Turquoise Health is a fully remote company based in the US. Our founding team is located in California (San Diego) and London. We work with team members and contractors in the US and around the world, but we operate on US business hours and work with clients entirely based in the US.
For this role, we are generally seeking US-based candidates, but we are willing to consider strong candidates in other countries.