ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Vytalize Health is a leading provider of value-based care for Medicare patients. We power primary care practices through bold financial incentives and smart technology. We are on a mission to accelerate the world’s transition to value-based care by taking care of the doctors who take care of us.
Visit www.vytalizehealth.com for more information.
The Remote Director of Marketing Operations (Formerly the Director of Patient Engagement’s) goal is to engage Medicare patients that Vytalize Health has identified through various marketing channels and engage them on their health.
The ideal candidate will be able to problem-solve across tech / product, operations, marketing, legal, and clinical teams to continuously improve penetration and engagement of different preventive or disease-specific programs.
The main focus of this role is to ensure our marketing efforts are working resulting in enrollment with Vytalize Health’s remote-based preventative services.
- Problem solve and connect the dots across tech / product, operations, marketing, legal, and clinical teams.
- Tracking success and reporting on enrollment numbers based off our current Marketing channels for Vytalize Health’s three remote preventative services.
- Develop a program to help market to patients through various channels. (i.e., flyers in the email, email newsletters)
- Create campaigns that educates, engages and results in enrollment in Vytalize Health’s preventative services.
- Sets goals within scope of the Marketing engagement and enrollment process.
- Track activities, outreach efforts, and care results and tracks in appropriate database.
- Creates and cultivates relationships in specific patient populations.
- Work closely alongside Vytalize Health’s Leadership Team on reporting on effectiveness of Marketing channels related to patient enrollments.
- This role involves a combination of Marketing and Operations job functions.
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior role within a healthcare setting.
- Previous experience working within Operations and/or Marketing in a healthcare setting is required.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, high service orientation, and strong computer system and analytical skills are required.
- Must be adept at creating change and motivating teams through change.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Accustomed to working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficient in data management and reporting.
Job Type: Full-time- Remote
Perks: Stock options available