Looking for a rockstar Product Manager (Technical) with at least 3 years of experience building and shipping consumer-facing software products (web, mobile & services) with high customer impact. While prior experience in health-tech or digital health is desired, it's not required.
Who you are:
- A self-starter, hands-on leader, bursting with creativity, energy and singular focus on execution
- You relish working in a fast pace, no boundaries, tight deadline and no playbook environment where success and failure are binary
- You are a growth hacker, engagement hacker, pull-all-the-stops hacker that crosses the finish line
- You have solid problem-solving skills, attention to detail and critical thinking abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Scientific discipline, Master’s Degree preferred
What you'll be doing:
- You will be responsible for the creation of detailed requirements (product and software) and acceptance criteria that will enable development teams to deliver upon the product vision.
- You will work closely with the Director of Product, Design & Engineering teams through feature development, addressing any roadblocks and ensuring smooth and timely delivery of features
- You will lead and manage your scrum teams to track progress and monitor product delivery.
- You will be responsible for owning and managing the Product Backlog, including grooming and prioritization of user stories.
- You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders, including product, engineering, clinical, regulatory, etc. to define the release scope, develop requirements and unblock the scrum team as needed.
- You will keep stakeholders appraised of progress and incorporate feedback through design reviews and feature demos.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that product meets and exceeds customer and stakeholder expectations through various levels of user testing and iteration.
- You will be responsible for defining, collecting and monitoring product metrics with releases to drive continuous engagement and improvement in lead conversion.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Three weeks of PTO
- Flexible remote work policy
- Get in on the ground floor of an exceptional opportunity with meaninful impact in patient lives.