At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
As a core member of our revenue team, you will be the first point of contact for many of our clients in the payer vertical and across multiple areas of the business. You are responsible for identifying, managing, and closing new business with prospects and existing clients. You will be the first salesperson and will learn the product and market from the inside-out and will drive our revenue efforts from the ground up. The candidate is interested in building a GTM strategy, closing deals, scaling teams, adjusting product/market fit, and knows how to run a sales process. Your target audience will be executives at payers (primarily Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid), particularly people who work within quality teams. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of success in similar industries to the ones you will be serving.
- Work with marketing and SDRs to identify qualified targets
- Build, nurture, manage, and close pipeline and deals
- Build the playbook for the sales team and teach others
- Hire and manage a teamWork with other internal teams to help define capabilities and product requirements
- Create sales processes and infrastructureNegotiate and orchestrate the contract and pricing process
- Track real-time interactions with all partners and customers in Salesforce
- Own and manage our revenue goals for your team
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7 – 10 years in enterprise sales
- Strong track record carrying and reaching your quota
- Have sold technical/complex products in the past, infrastructure, developer tools, data, scores, APIs
- Prior experience working with Payers and Health plans is required. Experience specifically with Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid, MCOs, value-based care arrangements, Quality programs, and STARS/HEDIS is strongly preferred
- Track record of positioning, messaging, and setting strategy
- Understands how to fit company product with market needs and articulate that need
- Ability to develop executive level relationships
- Strong teamwork, communication, and negotiation skills required
- Ability to manage teams
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.