Our Tech Operations team works to solve the challenges that come from delivering orders to millions of customers across different countries. 🌎🛒
How to find the best supply-demand balance that maximizes benefits for both customers and shoppers? How long will it take for a shopper to complete a certain order? What is the shortest possible route (does it ring a bell?) that allows the shopper to deliver the orders on time and with the expected quality?
We try to answer those questions by building machine learning models, backend APIs and native apps.
What you will do:
- You will join a small, distributed team of developers with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work;
- You will collaborate with a lot of smart people to find brilliant solutions to complex problems;
- You will ship high-quality software: well-designed, well-tested and scalable;
- You will work closely with other key areas, owning the process from the problem analysis to the solution delivery.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can choose your preferred work laptop (Mac/PC) and use a software license budget;
- You get a yearly training budget for online courses, books, conferences or workshops;
- You have flexible working conditions and you can work wherever you want (our team is fully remote since 2017);
- You have a discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
Our salary range for this position will be:
- Employees: 25 to 35k as Gross Annual Salary (€)
- Freelancers: 20 to 30€ per working hour
Skills & Requirements: