Journey is a storytelling tool designed for the internet age. We've identified hundreds of opportunities to tell better stories: sales, marketing, fundraising, and, you guessed it - recruiting.
Journey is a tool that allows you to combine all sorts of content into one interactive experience. We believe that the future of storytelling looks more like a video game than a slideshow.
We're an experienced senior team (the founders have worked together for 6 years across two companies) that is building a well funded and thoughtful company.
(We'd love for you to view a Journey that also acts as a job description, one of our company values is to relentlessly dogfood.)
What you'll work on:
- Building customer facing features with everything from UI components to backend features like video infrastructure, billing.
- Working on various integrations like Salesforce, Outreach, Google Drive, Slack, Segment.
- Improving and maintaining our Journey Editor and Dashboard which are heavily built in React and Tailwind CSS.
- Improving the codebase by keeping a high standard in code and making sure you cover your code with tests.
- Adding analytics, monitoring and alerts to make sure we respond to incidents quickly.
- React frontend utilizing react hooks and zustand for state management
- UI component library built on top of Headless UI and custom components styled with Tailwind CSS
- Python / Flask, Postgres and Redis in the backend API layer
- Chrome extension that allows screen and video recording simultaneously that is integrated with our web application.
- Hosted on AWS ECS, CI/CD on CodePipeline with tens of deploys each day.
- GitHub, Slack, Notion, Linear for internal communication
We care deeply about design and quality software. We strive to build a product that look delightful, minimal yet sticky for the recipient. We believe in doing good thoughtful work in an iterative manner.