Who we are:
Paperstreet is building a first of its kind, open and first-party central source of truth for startup and VC portfolio data. Capturing, permissioning and connecting businesses to a multitude of entities like investors, lenders, talent, and service providers to help thousands of companies in realizing success for themselves and their customers. What Facebook did to graph personal social networks, and LinkedIn did for professional networks we plan to do for the startup and b2b networks that currently have nowhere to live online. Join a dedicated team utilizing bleeding edge technology to connect businesses to everyone and everything they need to succeed.
- Build end-to-end experiences for Paperstreet to realize its vision of being the central data hub for startup & investor information.
- Make it easy for platforms like stripe/plaid/quickbooks to integrate with Paperstreet to automatically capture and permission metrics streams to investors, service providers, and other entities.
- Be part of building a portfolio product for investors that drive viral portfolio company adoption.
- Report to and work directly with the CTO
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Willing to work full time in a fast paced environment
- Have an eye for and strong understanding of UI/UX & Design principles
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Can stitch together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
Send your resume to email@example.com