Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
As a Recruiter at Highspot, you will have the unique opportunity to design and bring to life world-class recruiting programs that differentiate our hiring practices and enable our Sales teams to attract and hire people who thrive in an inclusive, collaborative and high-growth organization. You will partner closely with executives and colleagues across our business to create robust hiring strategies to attract and hire Account Managers and Sales Engineers. You will be a critical part of a growing team focused on expanding and generating our go-to-market candidate pipeline. You will be a steward of the candidate experience and be a part of evolving an employer brand that will enable Highspot to fuel our People Engine with exceptional talent.
What You'll Do
- You will be a talent advisor to hiring partners in the business, consulting on best practices for achieving headcount goals in the current market climate in a respectful way aligned with our Guiding Principles
- Provide recruiting leadership for our Sales functions (Account Managers and Sales Engineers)
- Partner with your peers in the recruiting and marketing teams to create, develop and implement recruiting strategies to expand our talent pipeline to include representation of all talent communities
- Develop both robust inbound and outbound candidate pipelines. Develop prospects into candidates, engaging them and nurturing a robust, inclusive candidate pipeline
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, facilitate debriefs; and present/negotiate employment offers on behalf Highspot
- Work as a team with your peers to build and evolve the recruiting function
- Mentor, coach and guide team members
- Enable both interviewers and hiring leaders by training and coaching them in practices that support an inclusive hiring culture at Highspot
- You are a learn it all - you can learn new value frameworks and product domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains
- You listen carefully to what our teams really need and take that to identify the winning candidates quickly. You pride yourself on quality, not quantity, and you try to make the process efficient for everyone, not just yourself
- You know your company, roles and product and you've got a knack for getting people to talk to you who initially may not be interested. You're exceedingly well networked on LinkedIn and Facebook. You treat the people we don't end up hiring with respect
- You are recognized for your personal brand in the market. You know the industry and professional trends and you embrace and drive new approaches
- You show adaptability and resilience when faced with change or ambiguous problems
What You'll Bring to the Role
- 3+ years of recruiting experience focused on Enterprise SAAS Sales/GTM professionals
- Corporate Experience - 70% of your work experience is as a corporate Recruiter, with a proven track record of driving innovation and influencing change
- Proven understanding of how to build and execute recruitment strategy and develop thoughtful recruiting plans; strong client focus and commitment to partnering with your stakeholders; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Expertise in Sourcing and outbound recruiting
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment, as an inspirer and motivator
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.