Amperity is more than just the leading Customer Data Platform — it's a rare mix of the best people, tech, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and genuinely fun to hang out with. The tech is multi-patented, AI-powered, market-leading customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that put our valuation over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We support more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other data management platform. We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
The Sales Development Representative will be a key player in the hyper growth of an enterprise software company in the consumer marketing space by filling the sales pipeline with qualified sales opportunities. You will do this by evangelizing Amperity’s unique value proposition to executives at some of the largest brands in the world through the execution of Account Based campaigns and helping them see the world in a whole new way. The SDR is vital as it connects sales the sales and marketing strategy together through superior execution and acts as the “tip of the spear” for the Go-To-Market outreach for an innovative approach based on machine learning to solve a problem that companies have been wrestling with for years. This a great opportunity to get on the ground floor of a fast growing start up and make an impact everyday by influencing both sales and marketing. You will not be just another warm body here.
- Execute and manage ABM outreach to senior marketing, IT, and analytics functions in the retail, travel, hospital, and restaurant industries.
- Profile accounts and prospects and map Amperity’s solution to customer pain points.
- Craft personal, account based messaging (phone, email, social) that makes the GTM strategy come to life.
- Partner with Account Executives to share insights with target accounts to generate opportunities and act as the connective tissue between sales and marketing.
- Learn the martech and B2C industries like it is your job and become a trusted advisor who can take a consultative approach to helping marketers make the most of their customer data.
- Collect and share insights with the broader company about pain points and messaging and what is resonating with the target audience.
- 2-3 years sales experience.
- 1 year cold calling experience and enjoys the challenge of breaking into accounts.
- Self-motivated and driven. Looking for an opportunity where you can have an impact and grow with the company.
- Possess grit and determination.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Proven ability to empathize with a target audience and a way of applying this empathy to form a connection and create opportunities.
- Not satisfied just doing a “good job” because you want to help build something.
- Understand that success in a startup requires embracing and conquering ambiguity.
- Experience with Outreach.io or similar tools is a plus
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. 100% healthcare coverage, expertise in distributed working environments, flexible hours, and very intentional career development. We’ll get to the snacks when the office opens again. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.