Amperity is more than just the leading Customer Data Platform — it's a rare mix of the best people, tech, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and genuinely fun to hang out with. The tech is multi-patented, AI-powered, market-leading customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that put our valuation over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We support more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other data management platform. We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
We’re looking for a product manager to help us design, build and operate the Amperity platform. In this role, you’ll define and build the infrastructure that puts the power of Amperity into the hands of IT professionals and sophisticated SQL analysts. You’ll understand the inner workings of the service and work to scale the system as we continue our accelerated growth. You’ll have a passion for making complex distributed systems operate and scale seamlessly while balancing cost efficiency, velocity and customer experience.
- Ingesting and cleaning large amounts of data daily and blending it with real-time events
- Automatically stitching data together across disparate systems by training machine-learning models to build a probabilistic knowledge graph
- Taking research algorithms and productionizing them for high-scale usage
- Allowing users to perform complex, real-time queries across an aggregated view of their data
- Publishing query result data to a diverse set of systems for client usage
- Crafting a powerful and elegant user experience to make these systems accessible for humans
- Connecting seamlessly to a wide variety of systems across marketing, analytics and IT.
- And working with the engineers that accomplish this flexibly, durably, and while supporting each other in a distributed working environment.
- Passion for building products that transform data into delightful customer experiences.
- Focus the work and engineering on outcomes that can be measured in customer value
- Demonstrated working on at scale services and running them with efficiency and ease.
- Demonstrated passion for balancing robust SaaS craftsmanship with continually shipping value to customers.
- Experience as the primary owner for complex projects involving coordination between customers, product management, and engineering.
- Strong desire to learn and investigate new technologies in a hands-on, practical manner.
- A demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment.
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career.
- Minimum 2 years experience in product management roles.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. We’ve got all that stuff, and more. Beyond the basics, Amperity provides benefits that are hard to find: a place where you’ll be proud to call your colleagues “friends”, for real. An environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. The opportunity to make a lifetime’s worth of memories building a world-class company with world-class people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.